Are you ready to take the next step as a manager in the field of Compliance? Are you looking for a
new challenge where you are responsible for ensuring compliance with laws and regulations,
identifying and assessing risks and implementing effective measures to mitigate these risks?
Pan-Invest is looking for a driven and results-oriented Head of Compliance & Risk Management. As
Manager of this department, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a solid risk
management framework, ensuring that all business processes comply with relevant laws and
As Head of Compliance & Risk Management, you will be responsible for assessing risks, drafting and
implementing policies and procedures, monitoring compliance with these procedures and advising
the management team on potential risks and compliance issues. With your professional work
experience, you guide less experienced colleagues in the team and assist in their development within
Pan-Invest B.V. You work closely with various internal and external stakeholders, such as department
heads of legal and finance teams, regulatory auditors and the Dutch Central Bank, to ensure effective
compliance with risk and compliance policies.
- Develop and implement the compliance function in the organisation;
- Provide both solicited and unsolicited advice to management in matters concerning Compliance & Risk Management;
- Represent Pan-Invest B.V. externally toward parties such as the supervisor, various interest groups and other relevant stakeholders in the social field;
- Leading and coaching the compliance team of currently 3 employees.
Who are we looking for
You are able to advise the organisation on the “hard” side (rules and procedures) and “soft side”
(culture and behaviour). You enjoy working in a team, know how to motivate others and guarantee
quality. You can switch quickly between different projects and know how to get to the bottom of
complex issues and propose practical solutions.
Furthermore, you have at least:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Compliance & Risk or equivalent knowledge obtained in the field or though other education, in which case you have proven knowledge of Compliance & Risk at the required level;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Compliance Officer, leadership experience is a plus;
- Experience with the Wtt 2018 is a plus;
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Positive mindset and a proactive attitude.
Pan-Invest B.V. is a fully independent, privately owned Dutch business service provider, founded in 1974 and licensed by The Dutch Bank. We assist international companies with Dutch companies in their international structure to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We are a medium-sized trust office with 20 employees based in The Hague. We offer our clients a no-nonsense and tailored approach resulting in high value for money and a pleasant personal working relationship. Personal attention, transparency and trust are our core values and form the basis of our services.
What we offer
- a good salary and 30 vacation days;
- a 13th month and a bonus;
- flexible working hours and extensive work-from-home opportunities;
- a well-being budget, regular chair massages at the office and travel expenses;
- team outings, get-togethers and holiday gifts;
- Many training programmes and courses that will improve your personal and professional development;
- a pension scheme.
More information and contact
For more information or if you would like to apply directly, please contact Nathalie Malherbe, HR
Manager and Dennis Kramer, Managing Director at 085 070 0300 and email@example.com.
Would you like to apply directly? Then mail your curriculum vitae and a motivation before 15 October. For more information about Pan-Invest BV please visit the website: https://pan-investgroup.com/