Type of position: Interim (+/- 6 months)
Positioning in the organization: Reports to Head of Compliance
Pan-Invest is a fully independent corporate services provider based in The Hague. We provide a one-stop solution for foreign companies needing administrative and corporate secretarial support that complies with Dutch regulations. Always fully up-to-date with ongoing developments in international structures, fiscal regimes and compliance requirements. Pan-Invest is working together with her clients to determine the most advantageous business administration set up and provide pro-active ongoing support.
Our ambition is to further develop our business as a privately owned group and maintain our unique approach to business. This approach is considered both personal and professional by our business partners.
Pan-Invest is recruiting a Junior Compliance Officer for an interim period of +/- 6 months. Our strongly developing and ambitious Compliance Department is responsible for overall compliance policies and compliance guidance within Pan-Invest. In realizing their strategy and objectives, our Compliance Officers need your assistance!
As the Junior Compliance Officer you will structurally support the other Compliance Officers and take a significant role in the day to day tasks of the Compliance Department.
More specifically, the ongoing tasks to be fulfilled by the Junior Compliance Officer are:
- attend and minute Compliance Meetings;
- testing that internal policies are being adhered to;
- assistance in the implementation of new rules and regulations;
- reviewing client acceptance files to applicable laws and regulations and internal policies;
- carrying out general administrative compliance tasks;
- part of the team of persons responsible for the correspondence with the supervisor (Dutch Central Bank);
- part of the team that is responsible for the communication with the Auditors.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Bachelor degree in Law (preferably) or Economics (alternatively) and/or relevant professional qualification;
- familiarity and understanding of the Wtt 2018 and Wwft would be advantageous;
- like to support others and are able to pursue and prioritize;
- interested, or experienced (0-3 years), in compliance;
- it is a plus having experience with World-Check One;
- strong system experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- excellent English language skills. A good command of the Dutch language is preferable;
- pro-active, enthusiastic, great sense of responsibility, discrete and a good listener: you are a strong personality and a real team player.
What we offer
- challenging, international, and dynamic environment;
- growing company with an informal, open, international and dynamic team;
- possibility to develop yourself and build up your career;
- competitive salary plus benefits package, including:
- gym subscription;
- pension plan;
- 30 days of holiday based on a 40-hours workweek.
For more information or if you would like to apply directly, please contact Nathalie Malherbe, HR Manager and Dennis Kramer, Managing Director at 085 070 0300 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.