Within Pan-Invest we are looking for a Legal Officer Compliance who would like to develop within a dynamic and international organization. This position is also suitable for starters on the job market with a completed legal education.
Together with the (Principal) Relationship Manager you will handle the administrative compliance affairs of client companies. You ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and you follow the developments in the area of compliance and risk management.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Organizing and keeping up-to-date the client (acceptance) files;
- Assisting with client onboarding;
- Handling the periodical reviews of the client (acceptance) files;
- Handling correspondence with clients and advisers in connection with compliance requests;
- Conducting Know Your Client (KYC) research on clients and their relationships;
- Processing & clearance of suspicious hits;
- Opening bank accounts for client companies and handling KYC-requests from the banks;
- Keeping up-to-date the Customer Relation Management (CRM) Data file;
- Is prepared to carry out other than the usual duties if required.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic personality with a hands-on mentality. You are a self-starting, communication-capable team player with a keen eye for detail and great organizational skills.
Furthermore, you have at least:
- Bachelor or masters degree in law (preferably) or similar knowledge and experience level;
- Proficient in English, other languages preferred;
- Living in the Netherlands (preferably in the area of Delft/Rotterdam/The Hague);
- Working experience in a similar position (preferably);
- Available for a minimum of 24 hours over 4 to 5 days.
- Involved in the organization
- Reliable and with integrity
- Stress resilient
- Service minded
- Prepared to follow courses
PPan-Invest B.V. is a fully independent, privately owned Dutch business service provider, founded in 1974 and licensed by The Dutch Bank. We assist international companies with Dutch companies in their international structure to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We are a medium-sized trust office with 24 employees based in The Hague. We offer our clients a no-nonsense and tailored approach resulting in high value for money and a pleasant personal working relationship. Personal attention, transparency and trust are our core values and form the basis of our services.
What we offer
- a good salary and 30 vacation days;
- a 13th month and a bonus;
- flexible working hours and extensive work-from-home opportunities;
- an allowance for vitality and travel expenses;
- team outings, get-togethers and holiday gifts;
- the possibility of taking courses and training. After all, we believe that you never stop learning;
- regular chair massages at the office;
- a pension scheme.
More information and contact
For more information about the Legal Officer Compliance vacancy, please contact Marjolein Daamen, Director Legal and Nathalie Malherbe, HR Manager at 085-0700300 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to apply directly? Then mail your curriculum vitae and a motivation before 8 June. For more information about Pan-Invest BV please visit the website: https://pan-investgroup.com/