(Senior) Fund Manager Pan-Invest
Opportunity for advancement to take a role as Client Director
Pan-Invest is recruiting a (Senior) Fund Manager, an experienced specialist in the field of fund structures under the AIFM light regime. You have a portfolio of client companies for which you will be the main focus. You monitor quality and progress on all statutory required legal, tax and accounting reporting and taking initiatives to improve processes and content.
- The maintenance and development of own client portfolio;
- The maintenance and development of good contacts with clients, banks, external advisers;
- Taking care of the day to day business of the client portfolio including compliance;
- The coordination, follow up and content of client meetings;
- Maintaining a network of advisers and trying to generate new business through own network.
Who are we looking for
You are a driven and experienced Fund Manager, a specialist in your field. You are flexible, professional and speak fluent English and good Dutch. You share your expertise and ownership with your team and you can work well together.
Furthermore, you have at least:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (tax) law or economics;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with a corporate service provider (Trust industry), international fiscal advisory office or notary office;
- Experience with funds under the AIFM light regime/ EuVECA;
- Own professional network is an advantage.
- Involved in the organization
- Reliable and with integrity
- Stress resilient
- Service minded
- Hands on mentality
Pan-Invest B.V. is a fully independent, privately owned Dutch business service provider, founded in 1974 and licensed by The Dutch Bank. We assist international companies with Dutch companies in their international structure to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We are a medium-sized trust office with 20 employees based in The Hague. We offer our clients a no-nonsense and tailored approach resulting in high value for money and a pleasant personal working relationship. Personal attention, transparency and trust are our core values and form the basis of our services.
What we offer
- a good salary and 30 vacation days;
- a 13th month and a bonus;
- flexible working hours and extensive work-from-home opportunities;
- an allowance for vitality and travel expenses;
- team outings, get-togethers and holiday gifts;
- the possibility of taking courses and training. After all, we believe that you never stop learning;
- regular chair massages at the office;
- a pension scheme.
More information and contact
For more information about the (Senior) Fund Manager vacancy, please contact Marjolein Daamen, Head Legal and Wouter Beezemer, Director Operation at 085-0700300 and email@example.com.
Would you like to apply directly? Then mail your curriculum vitae and a motivation before November 11. For more information about Pan-Invest BV please visit the website: https://pan-investgroup.com/